Idaho Personal Injury Attorneys
Our goal is to make the interview process as convenient and easy for you as possible, even if it means coming to your home. This is a “team” effort and you are part of that team.
To help you prepare for your initial interview, we have listed below some sample questions you may be asked during the process. The more information you can provide at your initial interview, the more quickly we can move your case along.
Personal Injury And Auto Accident Questions
- How did the accident occur, and who is believed to be at fault?
- Do you have auto insurance?
- What company are you insured by?
- What is your policy number?
- Do you have health insurance?
- What company is it with?
- Does the other driver have insurance?
- Who insures the driver?
- Has anyone contacted you from the other driver’s insurance company?
- Has the insurance company asked you for a statement?
- Did you provide a statement?
- Were the police called to the scene of the accident?
- Was a report filed?
- Do you have a copy of the police report?
- If not, do you remember which police department conducted the investigation?
- Did you provide a statement to the investigating officer?
- Did you and the other driver exchange written information?
- Do you have your copy?
- Were any photographs taken at the scene?
- Were there any witnesses?
- If so, did you get their names, phone numbers, and addresses?
- Are there any extenuating circumstances—weather, speeding, cell phone usage, drinking—that may have contributed to the accident?
- Is there anything else you need to tell us about the accident?
- What are the injuries you suffered in the accident?
- Were you taken by ambulance to a medical facility?
- Have you received follow-up treatment?
- If so, please provide the names, addresses, and phone numbers of these providers.
We realize that you may not have answers to all of the above questions. We don’t want you worrying about that. We will conduct a thorough investigation and use all of our resources to ensure you get the compensation you deserve.